Please, check our recommendations for the original photographs you send us. The better quality of the photograph the better and faster result you get.
- Use cameras with high resolutions. Very old smartphones with low resolutions are not the good choice.
- If possible make the shot in clear weather conditions.
- When making shot, hold camera horizontally. Album orientation is preferable than the portrait one.
- Try to make shot with objects, plants or people interfered between you and the exterior/interior as less as possible.
- Avoid fish eye effect. Make sure this option is not turned on on your camera.
- Make shot at the angle where you can see all of the exterior/interior elements so you will see them at visualization at once.